Alrighty. This one is easy!
Food is love. Mommy makes you a special dish and you feel hugged by food. ❤ we came home from school and were greeted by Mom and delicious food, so of course some dishes feel like home. Plus, they are easy to veganize!
I will list you mytop 5 childhood meals in no particular order in my native language with translation:
- Grießbrei mit Zimt & Zucker (semolina Pudding with sugar & cinnamon)
- Schwäbischer Kartoffelsalat (Swabian Potatoe Salad)
- Zwiebel-Pfannkuchen (savory pancakes with onions)
- Spätzle (spaetzle [type of South German pasta dish])
- Kartoffelbrei (mashed potatoes)
We have been showcasing childhood meals already on this blog, so here you go for some recipes:
Phil’s Childhood Meal “Schnitzel” out of Seitan